Since 1912, the Elks of Canada have given countless volunteers hours to promoting and serving community needs across Canada. With over 250 Lodges and 11,000 members the Elks are ready to continue growing into the future and helping wherever needed.
A Canadian volunteer organization of men and women serving communities.
To be the best volunteer organization in Canadian communities.
What We've Achieved
- In 1976 Robert Coulling of the Elks of Canada was awarded the CASLPA award.
- The Elks & Royal Purple Fund for Children was awarded the ASHS Distinguished Service Award in 1987.
- The Elks of Canada were awarded the CASLPA Consumer Advocacy Award in 1999.
- In 2014 the Elks & Royal Purple Fund for Children was awarded the SAC's Presidential Citation for outstanding service to Speech-Language & Audiology Canada.
- In 2016 The Elks & Royal Purple Fund for Children were awarded the SAC Consumer Advocacy Award.